Unfortunately, we are not seeing visitors at present.
This service is for our enrolled patients ONLY.
Weekdays 8am – 7pm | Weekends 9am – 2pm
We have an after hours Urgent Care service available for all enrolled patients of Health New Lynn. It is a high quality, purpose-built facility that will be a pleasant and caring environment for you
- The clinic is for urgent matters which cannot wait until a booked appointment is available
- If you want to be seen today and your matter is not acute, you will first be seen by a nurse to assess your concern, however you may not be seen by the doctor today
- Patients are seen on an urgency basis – there may be a wait and you may not necessarily be seen in order of arrival
- Your urgent matter only will be dealt with today – you will be required to book an appointment at a later date for any non-urgent issues
- To assist the doctor with prioritising, front desk staff will ask you to indicate why you need to be seen – please do not be offended, and if you would rather not say simply indicate this to the receptionist.
It is possible for a doctor to make a home visit, but only if you are very unwell and cannot make it to the surgery. We cannot always visit urgently.
Additional charges will apply.
To organise a home visit please phone our practice number on 09 827 8888.